Anyone can opt-in to receive public betas by enabling Beta Updates in Mitti's Preferences- > Misc, then Check for Updates from the Mitti Menu.
Alternatively the current Beta version is also downloadable as a .zip package.
Mitti 1.2.6 is a minor update with small workflow & user experience enhancements and bug fixes.
Improved Drag & Drop from Finder
From now you can drag & drop files to creates Cue(s) on a specific Playlist location.
Added option to display Cue TRT instead of End time, and this is the default from now. Available from the View menu.
Right-click menu additions
Some command from the Edit menu like Cut, Copy, Paste and Duplicate now available from Cue's right-click menu.
Added Duplicate command to duplicate selected Cue(s), available from the Edit menu or with keyboard shortcut
PDF files rendered with higher quality
We make some changes on our PDF rendering engine and PDF files are rendering at higher quality now.
PageUp/Down to Jump
PageUp/Down now supported for jumping to the previous/next Cue, so presentation clickers will work too.
- Pause at End not working if Playlist Looping is enabled and the Playlist contains only one Cue
- A very rare crash when stopping playback from multiple inputs in the same time
- Cannot create thumbnails for HAP videos (usually only on macOS 10.13 High Sierra)
- Audio playback may does not start with NMC and in MTC/LTC Slave mode
- Crash on save when there are MIDI ports with no name
- OSC feedback message
/mitti/cueTimeLeft may report 00:00:00:00 at the beginning of a Cue
- In certain circumstances, audio won't play on a Cue with Pause at Beginning
- Cue order not maintained when Copy & Paste Cues
- Scrolling to top after creating a Cue
- Unexpected behaviour when Cue reordering happening faster than expected
- UI does not refresh after changing Playlist Start Time
- Cannot parse MMC Locate commands from some sources if the timecode using a frame rate other than 24
- Crash when changing Edge Blending settings
- Some Preferences related actions are being linked to the Main Window's Undo Manager
- Test Card output may blinking while changing settings of Edge Blending
- Added alert if an Aggregate Audio devices is the System's Default Audio Output as that may result in a crash due a macOS bug