Anyone can opt-in to receive public betas by enabling Beta Updates in Mitti's Preferences- > Misc, then Check for Updates from the Mitti Menu.
Alternatively the current Beta version is also downloadable as a .zip package.
Enhanced Blackmagic Output performance
We've applied a couple of optimisations around managing the Blackmagic Output, so that should be even more smoother while using less resources from this release.
Transition toggle with OSC/UDP
Enabled the control and feedback of Transition toggle buttons by OSC/UDP.
- Audio playback won't start on the next Cue when the Current Cue has Pause at End enabled
- Rendering problems when changing a Cue's duration shorter than the time of Transition applied
- After stopping the Playlist with Pause at End, the Current Cue may jump back a couple of frames
- Some Cue Toggles won't send out their states with OSC feedback
- Stuttering playback after triggering Cues on longer Playlists
- Audio playback won't start on a Cue that has Pause at Beginning enabled
- Some Audio Input Channels have not been listed as LTC source in certain circumstances
- Stopping playback may not stop playback of the Current Cue in some very rare circumstances
- Crash after relinking missing Video Cues on OSX 10.10 Yosemite
- Starting the next Cue may fail when using MTC/LTC slave mode
- Cannot initiate a Blackmagic Output after loading a project in certain circumstances
- Errors when cannot initialise drawing of Overlays for whatever reason
- Blackmagic Output is stuttering in some circumstances